Cristiano Ronaldo's Top 10 Rules For Success


Sport

Football


He's a professional football plays for Real Madrid and the Portuguese. National team he's the first player to win four European Golden Shoe awards he became the world's most expensive player, when I moved from Manchester United to Real Madrid in 2009. He's Cristiano Ronaldo and here are his top 10 rules for success.
Cristiano Ronaldo: “Everyone in my family love football, well I remember I always split a plane in the street.
One day my father coming and he said to me, why you don't coming for the club when I work I say yes why not? and I start to play you know to have the same routine and I start I go to every day to training and I like it to be part of you know a team and I training every day and you know my father was there to help me well in the beginning I feel that I have I was different than the other kids, yes I feel but I didn't even thinking that one day will be professional and playing for example in Manchester united around Jadam even in sporting I just play you know to enjoy but I'm never thinking that's a have talents and I'm gonna be professional in the beginning. I didn't feel that way from the beginning shoots a second gone beautiful here videos a Tucker this is very important for me I'm always competitive player and not just in the games I'm maturing I'm like that in a home with my sisters in my mom with my nephews I'm always try to competitive hard and try to win unlike that no I'm not I'm not I never change and because I like this I like what I do I like my life I'm happy person so computing is part of my life. So in Madeira and Madrid in England I wasn't doing all this competitive person so it's part of me to be it's not existent with a Spanish Mahalo for Christians why make the move from Manchester United's aroma droid when he did I think everything of a beginning and hand and everything so what I do what I did in Manchester is completely finished, because I win almost everything there so I always try for a new challenge this is why I try to do to move Manchester for Madrid not about the contract is about new challenge my family too close to my family different whether the language everything and most the most important things what I move is a challenge because I really like to put myself in a pressure to see what I can do the first thing and the most important thing for me it's football of course nothing above that well of course this kind of stuff I like it to something that I thought I was involved many years since I was 18. So it's something that I like it but of course my first focuses of course the photo but the fashion is something that I like it too. To tell you the people really don't know you who is the people to judge something that they don't know of course this is it's something that I don't like but I have to leave you that I cannot change cannot change my personality can cannot change my character I cannot change my education you know I respect the people but of course I don't agree because the real people who know me in also is Christian oh you understand so I cannot change the mind of the other people maybe sometimes in the pitch I show something that the people don't want or don't like. But this is my kind of way to thinking because I'm ambition person and I don't smile a lot in the pitch because I try to be focused but in this in one point I will understand some people. Because you know in a life well always the people who judge us but I think sometimes this is not fair but you know we have to live with that the genius of this bad water hit David change stood like a statue you have to work. I tried to do it almost every day this is why I'm in the top level many years I think it's not it's not by confidence. It's a because I do it extra outside the pitch when I'm 12 years old most of the people told me Christian we are very very good talent player but you are very skinny very slim and I put it in my mind the body we can improve you got gym duplication and not work you can improve so I will improve myself athleticism means a lot for me I think the small details in hand gonna make a huge difference to compare with the other players. So I think it's very important to do this kind of work and I think it's going well on me this is why I'm in good shape almost all the year and I want to carry on like that because it's helped me a lot it's part of me. I'm not doing that kind of work, because I have to it's because it's part of me from Cristiano Ronaldo quality Ronaldo largest the Riyadh to question a mini case. Yes I assume your since 1970 c0 man saw cinnamon's Arkansas Bravissimo semi are 17 seconds so professional cameraman solo pensar que unos presenting denied nine times M asam you think Pensarn a mini proficiency or pause no ser más naming a cabeza we do the talking records matter to you nothing zero I just try to do my best every season to win the the Golden Boot it's important for me is my second one and it's something that I look forward for that I ever put in you now to to say thank you to my teammates because they helped me a lot . They give me great passes to score goals but is you know what I say a few interviews before I will change the on personal things for collective Wars like champions or La Liga because it's the most important but in terms of individual I think I are playing very good this season and really up with what I did it's not existing with the Spanish and follow his dreams work hard many important. People and people who are expect a lot especially my dad in my mom always give me you should you should respect if you want respect you should respect the other people and this is what always putting in my mind if you see my career at the last six seven years I am always a kind of similar level why as I said before is a long process is the dedication it's hard work and for the future I will try to maintain the same I'm gonna push myself until my body and give me good answer so this is why I'm enjoy the present and I don't think a lot about the future. Because I know the future will be good too, but I just enjoyed the moments I feel good my body's good maybe the best moments of my career so far and I want to continue.”

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget